Telesense deliver Installation & Commissioning services of all the latest and old telecom equipment used in the industry with the support of highly trained & equipped engineers and support technicians. We are engaged in meeting infrastructural requirements of telecom service providers. The main aim of radio network planning is to provide a cost effective solution in terms of coverage.
- With our multivendor, multi-technology expertise in the Radio Frequency (RF) domain, our services span from planning (nominal and detailed planning) to pre-deployment (CW test, model tuning, Spectrum cleansing) to post deployment for GSM/CDMA and Long Term Evolution (LTE) networks.
- We offer LTE network planning, design, deployment and system integration services in LTE or Packet Core, Internet Protocol / Multi-Protocol Label Switching (IP/MPLS) and IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) Networks.
- With in-house frameworks and automation tools to migrate the data from legacy to LTE, we enable operators to migrate their Home Location Register (HLR) data to Home Subscriber Station (HSS) systems. The entire migration is backed by a robust migration plan and contingency roll back procedure
- Our Managed Services offering is one of the key business levers that enable operators to focus on their top-line business.
- The Network Operations Center (NOC) and Field Operations and Maintenance (O&M) offerings help Operators offload their operations work and ensure Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) compliance with Enhanced Telecom Operations Map (e-TOM), Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and Six Sigma standards.
- Telesense provides Remote Management and Service Assurance services through Global NOC (GNOC).
- We offer LTE network performance auditing, network benchmarking, optimization, analysis and reporting services
The network planning is not only to define the initial network roll-out targets, but also to provide moving targets to the continuous process that takes the whole life time of the network.